Colette Coyne Melanoma Awareness Free Skin Cancer Screening
Dr. Ted Daly's daughter, Kristin Daly, (second from the left),
assisted in exams and administration at the screening.
Dr. Ted Daly attended the Colette Coyne Melanoma Awareness free skin cancer screening
on Sat Aug 26, 017 with Senator Elaine Phillips.
CCMAC has been providing FREE Skin Cancer Screenings on the Boardwalk at Jones Beach State Park, Nassau & Suffolk County Parks, and other locations around the New York metropolitan area since 2005. Early identification and early intervention saves lives. Many of those screened are referred to private physicians for more comprehensive examinations and follow up. One in 5 will get Skin Cancer in their lifetime.
Request a Consultation
New at GCD
- GCD Now Offers CoolSculpting® (Fat Reduction)
- Now offering Ultherapy treatment
- Eclipse PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
- LaserBand 82 at a great price!
- Biotin RD Dissolves rapidly, increased absorption
- Daly L-Lysine enhances and accelerates hair growth/regrowth
Join Our Mailing List