CO2 stands for carbon dioxide. Lasers that utilize this gas have actually been used in the past for the treatment of many different skin conditions but it is only lately that the procedure has gained a wider acceptance. CO2 lasers utilize ultrapulsed or very short bursts of light energy to vaporize skin layers at the surface. Since the light is focused and controlled, the technique can be used to remove precise amounts of skin with minimal damage. The treatment is meant to remove the upper layers of the skin to create a smoother, more even surface. The procedure itself also stimulates skin to produce collagen, which aids in building a more stable structure. As new skin is produced during the healing period, improved appearance and tone can be expected several weeks after.
- Full Face
- Ear Repair
- Ear Piercing
Request a Consultation
New at GCD
- GCD Now Offers CoolSculpting® (Fat Reduction)
- Now offering Ultherapy treatment
- Eclipse PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
- LaserBand 82 at a great price!
- Biotin RD Dissolves rapidly, increased absorption
- Daly L-Lysine enhances and accelerates hair growth/regrowth
Join Our Mailing List