Glycolic Acid Peel
Chemical peels help to increase cell turnover and the natural exfoliation process of the skin. They help to improve fine lines and wrinkles, smooth out superficial scarring and will gradually result in softer, healthier skin. Some will also help to lighten hyperpigmentation in different degrees.
Glycolic Acid is generally known to be the most active and beneficial of the Alpha-Hydroxy acids. Once applied, glycolic acid reacts with the outer layer of skin cells, weakening the glue that holds the dead cells together. This allows the damaged outer skin layer to "peel" off to reveal the underlying new skin cells, thus giving your skin a more even texture. In addition, glycolic acid can penetrate into the skin, stimulating collagen and elastic fibers that improves and strengthens the skin's condition. They range in strength from 10%- 70%.
Request a Consultation
New at GCD
- GCD Now Offers CoolSculpting® (Fat Reduction)
- Now offering Ultherapy treatment
- Eclipse PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
- LaserBand 82 at a great price!
- Biotin RD Dissolves rapidly, increased absorption
- Daly L-Lysine enhances and accelerates hair growth/regrowth
Join Our Mailing List