Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
An Intense Pulsed Light or IPL is also called a photo facial. It’s a machine that emits short bursts of a powerful, polychromatic light that go just below the surface of the skin, where they target either melanin or blood vessels. The light destroys the melanin or blood vessels and thus destroys things like age spots and spider veins. IPL can also stimulate collagen production and thus rejuvenate skin.
Request a Consultation
New at GCD
- GCD Now Offers CoolSculpting® (Fat Reduction)
- Now offering Ultherapy treatment
- Eclipse PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
- LaserBand 82 at a great price!
- Biotin RD Dissolves rapidly, increased absorption
- Daly L-Lysine enhances and accelerates hair growth/regrowth
Join Our Mailing List