Trichloracetic Acid (TCA) Peel
Chemical peels help to increase cell turnover and the natural exfoliation process of the skin. They help to improve fine lines and wrinkles, smooth out superficial scarring and will gradually result in softer, healthier skin. Some will also help to lighten hyperpigmentation in different degrees.
TCA - Trichloracetic acid (TCA) is a chemical solution. It is a strong acid made by chlorinating acetic acid - and is widely used as a chemical skin peel. This procedure improves the skin's appearance by removing the outer layer of damaged skin to reveal the underlying layer, which is newer and smoother in texture. TCA chemical peels are more effective than alpha hydroxy acid chemical peels in removing superficial skin. It is generally referred to as a "medium depth" chemical peel. The main targets of a TCA chemical peel procedure are those individuals with:
- Fine surface wrinkles
- Age spots
- Superficial acne scarring
Request a Consultation
New at GCD
- GCD Now Offers CoolSculpting® (Fat Reduction)
- Now offering Ultherapy treatment
- Eclipse PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
- LaserBand 82 at a great price!
- Biotin RD Dissolves rapidly, increased absorption
- Daly L-Lysine enhances and accelerates hair growth/regrowth
Join Our Mailing List