Sculptra® Aesthetic (injectable poly-L-lactic acid) is indicated for the correction of shallow to deep nasolabial fold contour deficiencies and other facial wrinkles in which deep dermal grid pattern (cross-hatch) injection technique is appropriate. As a poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) collagen stimulator, Sculptra Aesthetic works with your body within the deep dermis, rather than topically, to help revitalize collagen production and help restore your skin’s inner structure and volume.1-3 As the Sculptra Aesthetic PLLA microparticles are absorbed, they help stimulate collagen production. Rebuilt collagen strands begin gradually helping to restore facial volume and the look of fullness to wrinkles and folds.
Request a Consultation
New at GCD
- GCD Now Offers CoolSculpting® (Fat Reduction)
- Now offering Ultherapy treatment
- Eclipse PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
- LaserBand 82 at a great price!
- Biotin RD Dissolves rapidly, increased absorption
- Daly L-Lysine enhances and accelerates hair growth/regrowth
Join Our Mailing List